Purchase & Privacy Policies
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
Payments Accepted – Our on-line and in person retail store is happy to accept both debit and credit card payments.
Shipping, handling and taxes policy
- We are happy to provide our honey products to all states, and when possible internationally. We offer various shipping options for your convenience and cost savings.
- Note that duties and taxes will be charged on all international shipping orders, when applicable. Domestic taxes should be calculated in the shopping cart as necessary.
- We work diligently to ship New England Beekeeping products within 5 to 7 business days.
- We work diligently to ship Carlisle Honey products, including apothecary products within 2 to 3 business days.
- We work diligently to ship mead products within 2 to 3 business days through our multi-state shipping partner, Vino shipper.
- ALL live honeybee queens, packages, and nucs are in-store pickup only at The Colony, Tyngsboro store location.
- Honey is sold on-line in either plastic or glass containers, with the exception of 5 pound jars, which is available only in plastic.
- Special order gift packages are available, delivery depends on availability of all products requested. Please call us directly for special gift package requests.
- Livestock pickup dates to be determined, the customer is obligated to pickup on the specified date. It is our policy in handling livestock, if not picked up on the specified pick-up day, no warranty will be available to such customers.
Limitations of Warranty
In no event shall New England Beekeeping Supplies be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption.) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on New England Beekeeping Supplies internet site.
Sale of livestock products is (NEEDED – get from RICK)
New Englanding Beekeeping Supplies, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by New England Beekeeping Supplies, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order from New England Beekeeping Supplies, Inc. If you are not totally pleased with your purchase, you may call us within 14 days. Once the return is approved by our store manager, we will issue a refund. We do not reimburse cost of return shipping unless the product shipped was our error or was defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will replace the broken items or parts completely at our expense.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.